If you’ve used SAPE for a while you may already have a trick for this, but for anyone who’s a recent to SAPE or doesn’t have a solution this post will help you translate the drop down menus in your SAPE dashboard into your native language.
In this post I’m going to share:
- How to quickly translate drop down menus in SAPE
- Give you a free beginners guide and translation resource download
IMPORTANT: Bookmark this page as we’ll make an attempt to update it with more drop down list translations.
What a SAPE dropdown menu reads when translated into English
Here are a few SAPE drown down menus translated for you:
Group work with links
- Option 1: Cancel accommodation
- Option 2: Cancel accommodation and send to Black List
- Option 3: Cancel accommodations and send in Global Black List
- Option 4: Try to recover the frozen links
- Option 5: Freeze links
- Option 6: Add website to favorites
- Option 7: Complain to the website
Links waiting for approval page
- Option 1: Submit Accommodation
- Option 2: Confirm the location and Send to selected
- Option 3: Cancel Accommodation
- Option 4: Cancel Accommodation and send to Black List
- Option 5: Cancel Accommodation and sent to Global Black List
- Option 6: Complain to the website
Main Projects Dashboard
- Option 1: Delete all text URLs
- Option 2: Remove Url
- Option 3: Freeze
- Option 4: Lift the freeze
- Option 5: Merge duplicates
How to translate any drop down menu in SAPE into English
Step 1: When in SAPE translate the page using the Chrome browser with the Google Translate add on. If you’ve managed to get a SAPE account you’ve likely already made it this far.
Step 2: The text just before a dropdown should translate into english. Hover over that text and google translate should give you the original text. Copy the original text.
Step 3: Then right click and “View Source”. Use find to locate the text and you’ll have also found the text for the dropdown.
Step 4: Copy each of the list items into a separate window using google translate and make yourself a reference copy of the menu in your language.
Step 5: Save this in a safe place for reference
Step 6: Click the like or tweet button below to unlock and download these two amazing tools provided generously by Jason
- Sape Beginners Guide
- Sape Menu Translation cheat sheet
Want to share a SAPE drop down list translation with us? Send us a message here and we’ll post it up on this page.
Latest posts by ssadmin (see all)
- April 2016 Profit Report - June 1, 2016
- March 2016 Profit Report - May 24, 2016
- Zero Risk On Page SEO: Website and Page Speed Optimization Hacks - March 23, 2016